Crawl 4 Christ would not be possible if we didn’t have the support of great companies and organizations across our areas. We group these people in order of support levels and give them each a benefit in return for their donation.
United Christian Off-Road Alliance (UCORA) is the host for Crawl 4 Christ and is a 501c3 organization. All donations may be tax deductible and we recommend consulting your tax professional before claiming those deductions.
The following are the support levels we receive. You can view the current Event Supporters HERE.
UCORA recognizes any company donating to our event through in-kind donations to our raffle and/or cash donations. In return for donating a total retail value of up to $1,000, supporters will receive:
- Mention in our event handbook distributed to all drivers.
- Availability to add business items such as key chains, pens, notepads, etc. to each driver’s event bag.
- All items to be added to drivers’ event bags MUST be received by mailed prior to July 1st in order to guarantee inclusion.
- A minimum of 200 items must be sent for drivers’ event bags.
- Small web banner on the Crawl 4 Christ and UCORA web sites with other vendors/supporters, listed alphabetically.
- Company mention during the raffle, throughout various weekend events, as well as when donated items are being awarded.
- Vendors/Supporters not attending the event are welcome to send one banner that will be displayed at the event.
- Due to limited banner space at our base camp, Teardrop, Feather, or leaf free-standing banners are recommended. We have plenty of space for flags of all kinds, and UCORA will return flags upon request after the event.
UCORA recognizes any company donating to our event through in-kind donations to our raffle and/or cash donations. In return for donating a total retail value from $1,001 to $1,500, supporters will receive:
- All items from the “Trail Rigs” level of support, plus
- T-Shirt sponsorship availability based on space remaining.
- T-Shirt level sponsors MUST coordinate the value of items being donated and details with David Austin BEFORE May 1, 2018.
- Shirt space is limited.
UCORA recognizes any company donating to our event through in-kind donations to our raffle and/or cash donations. In return for donating a total retail value over $1,500, supporters will receive:
- All items from the “Rock Crawlers” level of support, plus
- Visual advertisement on the lower portion of the 2019 Crawl 4 Christ calendar, to be printed late in 2018.
- Calendar space is limited.
- All calendar level sponsors MUST coordinate with Brian Letendre with the total value and items being donated before May 1, 2018.
- Calendar ads and proofs will be submitted after the main event.